These Tasty Tall, fluffy pancakes are loved served with butter, sugar, and whipped cream. These tasty pancakes taste like cake. Now go by your instinct and enjoy the baking. Delicious!.
- 180 ml. cup milk.
- 30 ml. white vinegar.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- Two tablespoons white sugar.
- One teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- One egg.
- Two tablespoons butter, melted
- 45 grams. ground cinnamon, or as desired.
- One teaspoon vanilla extract.
- cooking spray
- Stir vinegar and milk together in a container; set aside to ‘sour’ for about 6 minutes.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk egg and butter into sour milk. Pour flour mixture into milk mixture and whisk until batter is smooth. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract to batter; mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Drop batter, 1/4 cup per pancake, onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
- You may have to add more milk if the batter is too thick.
- You can use chopped bananas and strawberries into the mix.