Cube of rainbow-hued gelatin give this fresh and original dessert its mosaic-style appeal. Prepare for awed silence as you place it on the potluck table.
- 1 pkg. Lime Flavor Gelatin.
- 1 pkg. Orange Flavor Gelatin.
- 1 pkg. Grape Flavor Gelatin.
- 1 can of evaporated milk.
- 1 can of condensed milk.
- 700 ml milk, divided.
- 300 grams of Unflavored gelatin.
- 1/2 cups water.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- First Add 1 cup boiling water to each flavor of fruit gelatin mix in separate bowls, mix for 2 min. Until completely dissolved the gelatin. Pour each flavor of gelatin into separate 8×4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 1:30 hours or until firm.
- Now, stir unflavored gelatine into 1-1/2 cups milk, let stand 5 min. or until gelatine is softened. Bring 2 cups of the remaining milk just to boil in a large container on medium heat.
- Add sugar and unflavored gelatin mixture, cook and stir 3 to 5 min. approx. Remove bowl from heat, cool 5 min approx. Add vanilla, sour cream, and remaining milk; whisk until blended. Refrigerate 30 min. Or until cooled but not firm.
- We continue with Cut flavored gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes, place in 12-cup with cooking spray. Pour milk mixture over gelatin cubes.
- Refrigerate 2.5 hours or until gelatin is firm. Unmold before serving.