Why experiment banana flavor? This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love the recipe and say it is the best! It is perfect toasted!. It is super moist and tastes great. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- One teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 cup butter.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Two eggs, beaten.
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F). Grease a 10 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl (large), mix baking soda, flour, and salt.
- In another bowl, add cream together brown sugar and butter. Mix in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Mix banana mixture into flour mixture, stir only to moisten and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Now, bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake, comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 15 min, then turn out onto a wire rack.